The Disney World Water Park Fun & More ticket is the pass for visitors who want to experience all the attractions of the Walt Disney World Resort, and not just the 4 major parks (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom, and Hollywood Studios). Most people generally only think of the main 4, yet Disney World has so much more to offer. If a guest purchases a 4-Day Water Park Fun & More ticket, then they will receive 4 days of admission to the major parks (one park per day), plus they will receive 4 Extra Admissions that can be used at any of the following attractions:
- Disney's Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
- Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
- ESPN Wide World of Sports® Complex (including 30 minutes of game access at The PlayStaion® Pavilion)
- Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (a relaxed nine-hole walking course)
- Disney's Fantasia Gardens Miniature Golf Course (before 4:00 PM)
- Disney's Winter Summerland Miniature Golf Course (before 4:00 PM)
The number of Extra Admissions differs depending on the number of days your ticket is good for. So, very simply, a 3 day ticket offers 3 Extra Admissions, and a 7 day tickets offers 7 Extra Admissions. And what is very cool is that they Extra Admissions DO NOT have to be used on the same day as the major park admissions. So, a 3-day ticket could be used 3 days at the major 4 parks, plus another 3 days at the other attractions.
We are currently able to offer 3,4,5,6,7, and 10 day Water Park Fun and More tickets, and most options are available as hard tickets (delivered by mail or picked up at our Welcome Center), or e-tickets (delivered electronically after an order is processed).