With FastPass+, vacationers can plan ahead and reserve
attractions, shows, character meetings, and more.
Starting 30 days out from when you plan to
visit Disney World, you can start making reservations at over 60 different
- Attractions such as Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and
- Entertainment like Fantasmic! and Indiana Jones Stunt
- All Character Meetings, especially Mickey Mouse and
- Even reserving viewing areas for fireworks and parades
After purchasing your
discount Disney World tickets, it’s
easy to start setting up your FastPass+ reservations.
- Register, or sign in, at Start Your Disney Experience
- Link the Disney ticket or Annual Pass for each
member of your party.
Each ticket and
pass will have a 12-digit ID number.
It’s very easy.
- Start selecting your FastPass+ experiences.You’ll also be able to start making dinner
reservations, and check out other cool “My Disney Experience” stuff.
Once you’re in the park, you can even use the FastPass+
mobile app to make changes on the go.
you’ve redeemed your FastPass+ reservations, simply head to a kiosk to make
additional same day reservations.