The Universal Orlando Resort, often referred to as just "Universal Orlando", is home to several of the top attractions in the World. The two main theme parks, Universal Studios and Islands of Adveture, are packed with themed attractions that feature many of Hollywood's blockbusters. Here are the biggest attractions at the resort right now:
- The Wizarding World of Harry Potter - Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
- Skull Island : Reign of Kong (Summer 2016) - Islands of Adventure
- Despicable Me Menion Mayhem - Universal Studios
- The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Main - Islands of Adventure
Universal CityWalk is connected to both theme parks, and offers a ton of dining, entertainment, and shopping opportunities. It is also home to one of the hottest night-time scenes in Orlando. There are over 20 dininig options, including Hard Rock Cafe, Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville, Emeril's, and Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. There's plenty of entertainment options for both families and adults, such as the AMC Complex with 20 theaters, Hard Rock Live, and Blue Man Group. And for those visitors looking to pick up a few items, stores include Tommy Bahama, Fossil, Quiet Flight Surf Shop, and more.
We have several ticket options for the resort.
- Base Tickets - Admission to 1 Park Per Day
- Park-to-Park Tickets - Admission to Both Parks, Ability to go Back-and-Forth
- 3-Park Unlimited - 7 Days of Unlimited Admissions to Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Wet 'n Wild