Just released in December 2014, we are pleased to off our visitors the 5th annual DW Savers GuideBook. This is our biggest edition yet, as the ebook is full of 28 color pages containing travel tips, insider secrets, theme park advice, and dining suggestions.
The DW Savers GuideBook is presented in the accessible PDF format. By clicking on the link below, your web browser will automatically load the document. From there, you can save the pdf to your computer, which will enable for easy printing.
For additional details on how to "Print" the GuideBook, please follow the instructions provided down below.
DW Savers GuideBook HERE (1.27MB)
To PRINT the DW Savers GuideBook, follow these instructions:
1. Save the PDF file. You can do this by clicking ont he link above, which will open the GuideBook. Then, simply click "File" in the upper left hand side of your browser, then click "Save as". Now just pick a location where you can easily find the document, such as your Desktop.
2. Next, be sure that you have the appropriate software (Acrobat or Acrobat Reader). Acrobat Reader is available for free from Adobe. You may download it at:
3. Open the document using the Reader, and click Print! That's it!
If you're continuing to have problems, here is some additional information that should help:
If you can view the article correctly on screen but it fails to print correctly, you should do the following:
- With the PDF file open in Acrobat or Acrobat Reader, choose Print from the File menu.
- Windows Users: Check the "Print as Image" option in the Print dialog.
Macintosh Users: Change the setting for the popup menu at the top of the dialog from General to Acrobat , and select Print as Image as the print method.
- Click Print.
If you don't see the option to "Print as Image" be sure that you have the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader (available free from Adobe).
Other information about troubleshooting printing problems for PDF files can be found through the following links at Adobe's site: